quick rad question

Associate
Hey people. I'm going to have a go at watercooling so wanted to know if anyone knows if the xspc rx240 rad will fit in the roof of the corsair 600t without modding it. I'm not sure if it will foul the motherboard and ram.

Soldato
Only way really to tell is to break out a tape measure and size it up.

Though I'll go out on a limb here and say that you may struggle to fit a ~60mm radiator in the roof of a 600T, its not blessed with a massive amount of space up top. My guess would be that 45mm might be possible, ~30mm a certainty.

Soldato
Mayhems premix (either X1 or Pastel) in the shade of blue you want would be the best option.

The premix has all the good stuff ready mixed in so you don't have to worry about biocides etc...I used to use the Blue/Blue UV mayhems X1, very nice shade of blue but the slightly more expensive Pastel range from mayhems will give you a more solid colour.

Soldato
Anytime :)

Google about, you'll find an absolute wealth of WC build logs using a 600T, its still along side Corsairs 650D very popular with those that want a smaller WC build :) As the 240 + 200 combination both can hold is more then adequate for a dual GPU loop

Back
Top Bottom