• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

r5 1600x high temps

Man of Honour
The problem with that case is that basically it's a hot box and the heat has nowhere to go so is just being recirculated. That's why your temps are taking so long to come down after a gaming session. What are your gpu temps like because it looks like the heat has nowhere to go there either? It's all very well companies making these small cases and saying that they can take a gaming system but without some fans to remove the hot air it's asking for trouble. I suspect things would be better with a lower end cpu and a reference blower gpu but you wouldn't have such a capable system then.

Associate
OP
Gpu seems to be 80c some times 85c. I have two 120mm fans blowing onto the card. Thats slightly clocked at stock volts and auto fan. Csn keep it at 70c with a custom curve but i prefer the quiet. Going to try a fer 40mm fans exhausing in the cpu compartment.

Back
Top Bottom