• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

R9 290X Owners Thread

Caporegime
Stunning cards. I tell you, It's going to take some time getting used to have three silent air cooled gpu's in my system.

4VEKnxb.jpg

Remember folks, you can never have too many Radeons!

vmiSmmj.jpg

Soldato
Nice! Really loved those XFX DD's since the very first time I saw them reviewed.

I'd be really interested to hear how your temps are since these don't exhaust out of the case. My MSI Gaming is a similar design and I worry that adding a second might bump temps by a fair amount.

Caporegime
Nice! Really loved those XFX DD's since the very first time I saw them reviewed.

I'd be really interested to hear how your temps are since these don't exhaust out of the case. My MSI Gaming is a similar design and I worry that adding a second might bump temps by a fair amount.

Don't worry I will be starting a new thread to post my thoughts, pics, benchmarks, temps etc etc. Thoroughly impressed with how they look and sound though. No word of a lie, 100% on the DD cooler is the reference cooler on 25%. Infact it might even be 20%.

Back
Top Bottom