• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

R9 290X Owners Thread

Associate
From what i hear they are excellent coolers and tbh if Matt was going to go water it would have made more sense with his reference cards.

If i had those Lightnings i wouldn't bother putting them under water either.

Mobster
Soldato
Most fun I had with mine was trying to kill it on air lol. Thankfully MSI's RMA-Protection stopped that from happening. That and in contrast, the ridiculously low VRM temps on that cooler

You're not even allowed to kill the card you paid for thats the freedom MSI gives you on these amazing Lightnings :D.

So much for 50000 phases and sammy memory. Useless.

Soldato
You're not even allowed to kill the card you paid for thats the freedom MSI gives you on these amazing Lightnings :D.

So much for 50000 phases and sammy memory. Useless.

I still remember that reply you received...

"Try not to overclock more than 100mhz or you could damage your card!"

Spend thousands on R&D for this beefed product and then put Joeys on the support desk.

Mobster
Soldato
I was asking for MSIAB Extreme so i could actualy utilize my Lightnings VRM and stuff.

Dear sir/madam

Thanks for contacting MSI technical support.

Regarding your concern,you can download the MSI afterburner .you can use MSI afterburner to overclock,but It is worth noting that Overclocking can't too much,It is better to within 100 MHZ,Otherwise it will harm the graphics card.

Thanks for your cooperation in advance!

Best Regards,
MSI Technical Support Team

Back
Top Bottom