Rad Replacement

Associate
Got to get a replacement for my EK XT 240 cos I had a big fail :o put a screw through a fin and channel of it.

want to know if anyone have used the Alphacool NexXxos XT45 240mm or should I just like for like replacement ?
Or is there one I've missed that is 45mm-47mm wide under £45.00

Soldato
HW Labs SR1 240 would be nice but £10 over your budget.
I have a 480mm XT45 RAD and I love it! But the first XT45 RAD I got had very bad quality control issues so they sent me a brand new one and let me keep the other one for free :)

Soldato
I just got my self a Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 to fit on the bottom of my 800d for my next WC build, it should arrive over the next 3 days.

If you aint had a replacement by then, Ill let you know how it is etc and get a few photos up for you aswel!

Associate
You can fix your miss hap on the rad. don't throw the rad in the bin take it to a rad reapir guys it should cost you no more than £5.00 to fix. If you realy stuck give me a shout and ill help you out.

Associate
OP
You can fix your miss hap on the rad. don't throw the rad in the bin take it to a rad reapir guys it should cost you no more than £5.00 to fix. If you realy stuck give me a shout and ill help you out.

Thanks Mick Top Man!
Just about to preasure test it after my repair, If you see a big gush of water over South Wales you know my repair has failed. :eek:

Associate
haha well keep us informed if you stuck PM me and we can sort some thing out im sure. It wouldn't be me fixing it but a local pro ;)

Back
Top Bottom