• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon 6900 XT

Associate
Be nice to get clarification from OcUK on potential numbers for the 6900xt. You'd think 24 hours from the release time they would know how many they're going to receive!

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Yep, I’ve been sitting on the cash since September and I’d love a 6900XT.

If not I may as well pick up a 3090FE instead next time there’s stock.

Soldato
Be nice to get clarification from OcUK on potential numbers for the 6900xt. You'd think 24 hours from the release time they would know how many they're going to receive!

They do but they are under NDA like every other release so far. How do you expect this to be any different ??? Thought people might have learnt by now how it goes ! :)

Unless Gibbo lets slip then if its Nvidia you get a few 100 in the UK if its AMD you get next to nothing. Probably see them on AMD's website for .053225 seconds then gone.

Associate
Honestly reading around the chances of getting a 6900XT are as high as winning the lottery jackpot unfortunately.
Starting to think Lisa Sue was so over hyped at cuckolding Jensen she got carried away in her own marketing hype, AMD snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!

In other news my 3090 was worth the extra £400 to actually be able to use it for the next 6 months while people wait in line for a cheaper card that you can have in perhaps April 2021 if your lucky, I don't even care if the 6900XT ends up being faster than the 3090 at this point, 10% of zero is still zero and zero is the amount of performance you get out of a card you cant buy.

Back
Top Bottom