• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon VII

OcUK Staff
How is AMD 699$ price RUMMORED ?? think 630-650 pounds

Because we won't make single digit margin on a brand new limited supply product release. :)
If supply improves vastly in coming weeks and the pound remains as is then in coming weeks £629-£649 will be achievable, tomorrow the prices will be £660 - £750 :)

Caporegime
Because we won't make single digit margin on a brand new limited supply product release. :)
If supply improves vastly in coming weeks and the pound remains as is then in coming weeks £629-£649 will be achievable, tomorrow the prices will be £660 - £750 :)

Let me guess, the Asus card is somehow £750 despite all the cards being identical. Some grade A crack being smoked at asus...they can afford it.

Permabanned
OFC not a Charity but Business :) I bet they be gown by 14.01 :)

Associate
Aren’t the cards just straight from amd? No after market coolers, or is that wrong?

All that white ink in that Asus ROG sticker comes directly from HP printer cartridges -- that's where your extra 50 quid is going.

Looking at those benches again, it looks like VII generally loses out in Warscape (Total War) and Frostbite (BF1, BF2), and does well in the Foundation/Crystal and Rage Engines. Of course, massive grain of salt on those benchmarks, but interestingly these match what we'd normally expect AMD v nV GPUs.

OcUK Staff
Aren’t the cards just straight from amd? No after market coolers, or is that wrong?

Cards are straight from AMD, all reference triple fan design.
There shall be no after market cards at launch and initial belief is there shall be no after market cards full stop, its an AMD controlled product which there shall be no deviation from in design or clock speeds, period.

Cards will go live at 14:00, AMD have strictly said, not to launch early as such we have to follow the rules.

OcUK Staff
Is there a way to bypass the Paypal payment delay? I've got no choice but to do it via PP. :(
Also I remember people using the store page for Vega when I couldn't see it, I'm presuming there's a certain way to find it, can you clue me in or give me a link please. :)

Sometimes sections can delay in uploading, but the products are instant, if that happens use this link:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/pc-components/graphics-cards/amd?sPage=1&sSort=4

In theory the Vega 7 should appear towards the top of that link around 14:00, even if the section does not go live. :)
No way of speeding up paypal, it is there end not ours.

Back
Top Bottom