• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon VS. Nvidia Who's winning?

Associate
As above, Who's one step ahead at the moment or is it even? I'm talking in the budget bracket really (£130 ish)

Associate
OP
Okay thanks chaps. Briefly then, Nvida are performing better but the reliability is a bit suspect, and ATI are set to strike back fairly soon? you reckon I should hang back 6 months?!

Associate
OP
My kind of guy, Cyber mav :p I do pick my times to upgrade tho. Ah well stuff them, it's socks for everyone this year :p

So, £130 ish budget, What's the options in your eyes?

Associate
OP
I've never had a Radeon card, ever. But then, I've never had an Intel chip before but ordered a core 2 duo so I figure what the heck, times change!

Before I buy, have there been any problems with the x1950 pro at all, esp. when using a E6300 on a DUAL-VSTA mobo?

Associate
OP
Hey you (helpful) geeks, this is my thread :p Stop speaking in tongues :D

I'm really made up on the X1950, it gets good write-ups everywhere I've looked. It's just the right price. I'm going to sleep on it but I think this is what I'll be buying tommorow.

Back
Top Bottom