Radiator Fans 2024

Associate
Been looking to upgrade my setup, and wondered whats the current go-to radiator fans both ARGB and non RGB 140mm variants?

Seems like Lian Li Uni fans but having used/use them in my current build, i feel they are not as reliable, with a couple blowing out within a years worth of use.

Can't seem to find any reviews for the Phantecs D30, though i see some people on here love them, and the Artic P14 ARGB seems like a budget option.

Not fussed about the cost, given watercooling in general is an expensive endevour, may as well not cheap out on fans.

I'm testing both EK QS P420 44mm and HWLabs GTX420 radiators, and am eyeing for low speed fans. I've not used an EK rad since the XT/XTX days, so i'm unsure on performance between the 2 i initially chose.. only by the 360mm variants on TPU. From aethetics over performance standpoint, EK looks nicer but perform better at high speeds. HWLabs perform well at low speeds.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Yeah. LL seems to be dominating the market with the Uni fans.. Nothing wrong with it, but feel like something different. Wish there was a 140mm version of the Phantecs T30

Back
Top Bottom