Rammstein on tour! 2011/2012

DcD

DcD

Associate
Found out about this tour so late and no tickets left for anything. Gutted.

Will have to wait for next time... Wish they'd do Download.

I think I'd rather go over to Europe to see them to be honest, UK's health and safety bs rules means they can't do all their stage stuff.

Last edited:
Associate
Went over to Leipzig to watch them and it was the best gig I have ever been to. Wish I'd got a ticket for this UK tour because Rammstein are out of this world!

Associate
Screenshot_2012-03-01-14-06-29.png

Just got back from the newcastle gig, so haggard, achey and got a bad head...but do you know what, It was so ******* worth it! By far the best gig i have ever been to or I imagine I ever shall.

Got right to the front and I realised the flames would get hot, but didnt quite expect THAT hot. Was such a relief when they turned the fans on every now and again. But again what a show! Seriously even if your only so so into them, Get tickets! the show itself more than pays the price of it. Luckily ive been a massive fan for as long as i can remember, just never got round to seeing them.

There realy isnt a song or bit that i can say i enjoyed most as all of it was just amazing. mein teil and the theatrics, the flames, just all of it was brilliant.

We were kinda worried as a friend promised another friend hed get her a ticket...he didnt! was worried about it but seeing no other option we bought a ticket off one of the touts for £80 (rip off yeah but in my opinion still worth it) luckily it was legit so we all had an awesome night :).

wasnt too impressed with the support however, just didnt grab me.

and finally, warning spoiler for the show.

i never thought id be so happy to get jizzed on lmao, also got to touch flakes dinghey...twice :) although he did almost fall off it.

I really really do aplogise for the sound quality guys, might be best to turn your speakers off

ps sorry about my terrible typeing tonight, im shattered but hyperactive at the same time...dosnt mix well.

Last edited:
Associate
Went to see them at the O2 this time around. As always, a fantastic show. One of my mates managed to lose his ticket before-hand so he missed out. Numpty.

Soldato
I saw them last night in Newcastle. The show was pure awesomeness!

That was the second time seeing Rammstein live. Saw them at Newcastle back in 2005 too.

Major cool stuff! :D

Associate
Their entrance was EPIC and for all who went to the LG, that the bearded guy is a legend.

What exactly was the entrance this tour? When I saw them at the O2 I arrived just as they were about to start, and at first I didn't realise it was them since I just saw some guys carrying flags across the walkway above the crowd. Usually they start on the stage, like last time I saw them the smashed a big wall in front of each of them with a big light shining behind it.

Associate
What exactly was the entrance this tour? When I saw them at the O2 I arrived just as they were about to start, and at first I didn't realise it was them since I just saw some guys carrying flags across the walkway above the crowd. Usually they start on the stage, like last time I saw them the smashed a big wall in front of each of them with a big light shining behind it.

The support would play and then once they finished the walkway/bridge thing would slowly lower. They would then enter from the back or side of the arena and slowly walk in single file carrying a burning torch, with a space of about two metres between them down to the pedastel where the bridge was. Once all were on the pedestal it would rise up so they could then walk across it and then they would line up on stage while two braziers were set alight with the torch. Once that was done they started playing Sonne. Was EPIC!

Associate
The support would play and then once they finished the walkway/bridge thing would slowly lower. They would then enter from the back or side of the arena and slowly walk in single file carrying a burning torch, with a space of about two metres between them down to the pedastel where the bridge was. Once all were on the pedestal it would rise up so they could then walk across it and then they would line up on stage while two braziers were set alight with the torch. Once that was done they started playing Sonne. Was EPIC!

Ah cool, looks I just missed the part where they walk in, I saw from when they were already on the bridge. I couldn't find the entrance to the O2 at first, so that delayed me :mad: And my mate made me stay longer for drinks than I wanted to beforehand.

Associate
Best concert ever. One person made it onto the bridge! Security went running over to him and he dove through the gap back into the crowd! WAs crazy lol. Probably a video on YouTube by now.

Associate
First time seeing them live, and so hope it wasn't the last! Was a real feast for the senses and really glad Deathstars were damn good live as I hope it sets them up to do a headline tour soon!

Its still not all sinked in yet! will be so gutted if this is there last tour ever :( but so glad I got to see them :D

PoD

PoD

Associate

Back
Top Bottom