• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Raptor Lake Leaks + Intel 4 developments

To be fair you have been trolling threads and wanging about Intel for a long time. :cry:

5950x will be fine for gaming for numerous years, its more than enough power for 99% of users.
No I havent, people have just been saying ive been trolling threads cause im posting results they don't like. Exactly like what happened here. If zen 4 was winning do you think people would object to the review I posted? I mean come on, we both know the answer to that

Sure, 5950x will be fine for many years. The 12900k will be fine for more than that. And unless you looked at 720p benchmarks, you wouldn't be able to tell.

Someone posted a complete fake result a couple of days ago with a 7700x beating a 12900k by like 30% and he received likes. If that doesn't tell you something then okay, nothing will

Last edited:
When you get to the point of calling someone an Intel shill because he dared to post a review that Intel wins...yeah, you are too far gone. That's the whole point I despise AMD nowadays, the internet is full of people like that, don't you dare mention alderlake was better than zen 3 in games, holy crap the pitchforks :D

Of course alder lake was faster it was newer zen 3 was older and was when 11th gen was out remember rocket lake ?

Maybe they like baiting you and watching you bite lol also I don't understand why spend all that energy looks like it effects you

No I havent, people have just been saying ive been trolling threads cause im posting results they don't like. Exactly like what happened here. If zen 4 was winning do you think people would object to the review I posted? I mean come on, we both know the answer to that

Sure, 5950x will be fine for many years. The 12900k will be fine for more than that. And unless you looked at 720p benchmarks, you wouldn't be able to tell.

You have been wanging about Intel for much longer than reviews. :cry: People are fine if you paint a full picture, there are other reviews that are not as favourable as the ones you posted. Its much closer than that overall.

If you didnt look at 720 benchmarks you would just be happily playing games and not being bothered. :p

Of course alder lake was faster it was newer zen 3 was older and was when 11th gen was out remember rocket lake ?

Maybe they like baiting you and watching you bite lol also I don't understand why spend all that energy looks like it effects you
Im spending the energy? Just posted a review and you came with the pitchforks cause intel was ahead. If amd was ahead we wouldnt be having this conversation, would we? At least admit it

Someone posted a complete fake result a couple of days ago with a 7700x beating a 12900k by like 30% and he received likes. If that doesn't tell you something then okay, nothing will

Right you have 12900k ? Maybe they did to get you to bite lmao

Feels like both AMD and intel(even Nvidia) have just thrown power at these latest products.
Amds high end products are fine, 7950x is great, 7900x is decent. Its the low end that is a complete abomination as usual. At least you can fix the 7950x with a little bios tweaking and drop consumption to half, how do you fix the 7600x and 7700x lacking performance?

Eg1. Actually i was surprised by how great the 7950x was and how terrible the 7600x was. Didnt expect either one of those extremes

Last edited:
Amds high end products are fine, 7950x is great, 7900x is decent. Its the low end that is a complete abomination as usual. At least you can fix the 7950x with a little bios tweaking and drop consumption to half, how do you fix the 7600x and 7700x lacking performance?

I'm doing a build for a friend with 13600k I recommended so if I was such a shill why would I ??

7700x is actually decent in gaming just needs to be priced better

Nothing really wrong with the lower SKUs bet most are buying for gaming. The pricing is poor

Last edited:
I'm doing a build for a friend with 13600k I recommended so if I was such a shill why would I ??

7700x is actually decent in gaming just needs to be priced better

Nothing really wrong with the lower SKUs bet most are buying for gaming. The pricing is poor
And i did a build for a friend with a 5950x. My gfs pc had a 3700x that i picked and is soon upgrading to a 5900x. Her laptop that i also bought has a 5800h, and i specifically told her when she was looking at laptops to avoid intel like the plague. You still call me an intel shill so go figure.

I don't understand why people don't pay more attention to the locked CPUs, like 13700 and the 13900. Reviewers are guilty of this also, with the 12700 and 12900. They release later, receive little attention and people lose interest.

must have us can agree that these CPUs are competitive on price, to some extent, the clock rate is irrelevant. There's always a point where pushing up the voltage starts to have diminishing returns in clock frequency, the locked processors do not suffer much /at all from this problem.

The base clocks of 6/8 core Zen 4 CPUs demonstrate this very well. 105w package power (untuned) gets you 4.5/4.7ghz, basically same clock rate as Zen 3 for less power.

Last edited:
The motherboards for this cpu are over priced and come with very few extras.

You're doing it wrong. One of the main selling points of 13th gen is that you can use cheap Z690 boards and also DDR4 if you wish. There is 0 performance difference between z690 an Z790.

Lots of dirt cheap 2nd hand z690 boards, or even brand new ones.

Last edited:
You're doing it wrong. One of the main selling points of 13th gen is that you can use cheap Z690 boards and also DDR4 if you wish. There is 0 performance difference between z690 an Z790.

Lots of dirt cheap 2nd hand z690 boards, or even brand new ones.

I did try to find a Z690 that has the same Lan\USB ECT as my 10th gen board.
And the price was £550 plus change.

I did try to find a Z690 that has the same Lan\USB ECT as my 10th gen board.
And the price was £550 plus change.

Search harder, many z690 boards available 2nd hand from £150+, with many USB ports and 2.5Gbe. Of course if you want 10gbe this will be more, as a niche product, still can find them second hand for a good price on various popular websites.

Search harder, many z690 boards available 2nd hand from £150+, with many USB ports and 2.5Gbe. Of course if you want 10gbe this will be more, as a niche product, still can find them second hand for a good price on various popular websites.

Second hand is asking for trouble.

My board has 1-2.5GB and 1-1gb lan which I use.
So I need these two things at least.

Back
Top Bottom