Rav Power Filehub - any good

Soldato
Just purchase the new IPad Pro and I’m wanting to make use of portable hard disks I have as I’m travelling a lot this year .

Before I click on the buy button has anyone used the Rav Powe Filehub and what are your experiences of it .

Ta Blady

Man of Honour
I have a RAVPower FileHub Plus. I don't use it for storage but instead bought it to create a portable wifi access point in combination with a powerline ethernet adapter.

It feels very well built. The battery lasts a long time (a day for my use). I like it. Sorry I can't advise on file sharing thpigh as I don't have an ipad.

Associate
Reviews for it seems fine, can't really say how good it is, I don't have it, but I have one of their high capacity USB-C power bank and it's been really great, they make decent products, that's for sure.

Man of Honour
Bought one on a whim - the newly upgraded 2019 version of the AC750 - not used it much but seems well built and reasonably featured though I've not touched any of the app functionality. Not sure if it was the older version but some people complained the setup wasn't very easy to follow/weird options but I had no problem at all.

Haven't had time to give it a long run in yet to see how well it works for extended use though.

Back
Top Bottom