Razer BlackWidow Chroma

Associate
This will probably be an unpopular opinion, but I think the keyboard looks awesome.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-blackwidow-chroma

Anyone had any experiences with the Chroma?

I've never bought a mechanical keyboard before and this actually makes me want to buy one. It's fairly pricey, but I'd be willing to buy it.

Is it a good, functional mechanical keyboard? Or does it just look good, but not as good as the others?

Associate
I have had a hard time looking for a mechanical keyboard as well, it was between the Razer Blackwidow chroma or Corsair K70 RGB. The only thing that puts me off the Razer is a lot of reviews about repeating keys.

Associate
I have had a hard time looking for a mechanical keyboard as well, it was between the Razer Blackwidow chroma or Corsair K70 RGB. The only thing that puts me off the Razer is a lot of reviews about repeating keys.

After my 4th RMA of the year using both Razer Ultimate and Chromas, I finally got a Razer BW Chroma without the repeating keys! They also gave me a voucher which I spent on a Chroma Mouse as I sent some of the faulty keyboards to their engineers in Germany to help find this issue that is going on.

I suspect by the time the next big Razer Keyboard is out, a new version of the Razer keys will be released and they will have fixed this problem. But for now, I suspect it's hit and miss. I totally blame their 3rd party China key manufacturer though. As the rest of the keyboard is superb and the software works great.

Back
Top Bottom