Razer Copperhead problems.. help?

Soldato
Basically I installed the new drivers as you do and was amazed when I found out that the cold boot issue had been fixed :eek: but then for some reason it changed all the side butted to the same thing.. Whenever I press any of them I always get the same thing as if I'd clicked right mouse button.. and I can't sort it :( This is bad because I always use them for on the fly and I use one to go back in Firefox.. and now I can't :(

Any ideas as to how I could go about fixing it?

cheers

I have the diamond back, but I'm assuming it's the same, or a similar procedure:

Click "assign a key" then press backspace as that does backwards in Firefox and IE.

Should be fine, although may be a different layout on the copperhead.

Oh yeah, I forgot to metion.. for some reason my mouse isn't being detected.. even though it's working fine now. Whenever I open Razer configurator the moust isn't detected :(.

10gx2.jpg

This is what i says when it's plugged in.. and when it's working fine in windows..

Last edited:
try change the polling rate back to normal.. might have messed something up..I heard it could do something bad as it's not normal for the pc.

Its the frequency things are recieved from the mouse..it's pretty low so razer up it.

you can see its set to 1000 in the screeny you posted.

No idea if it will help though.

Have you tried emailing razer?

Ok.. it's working now.. Basically all I did was re-uninstall the drivers and it worked.. Didn't even have to re-install them.

Weird.

Cheers for all your help btw :D

Back
Top Bottom