Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue Gaming Mouse - Any good?

Associate
I seriously need a new mouse and it has to be great for playing games. I don't want any lag and it has to feel nice and move smoothly.

This Week Only at OcUK has the following mouse on offer:

Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue 2000dpi High Precision Gaming Mouse - Retail (KB-015-RA)

Can anyone give me any feedback on this mouse or something similar in the same range, or maybe even completely different? What do you peeps use?

Opinions people! Thanks!

Associate
I've got one and I absolutely love it. It's by far the smoothest and most responsive mouse I've ever used, and can be incredibly sensitive if you want it to. I find it really comfortable to use as well.

You might want to look at the Logitech G5 also, it's got a very similar spec for around the same price. I got the Copperhead as I preferred its shape but the G5 is meant to be brilliant as well. Either way you'll most likely be really pleased :)

Associate
I just use a labtec optical mouse doesnt lag at all and i can get the full 99fps
Just make sure when choosing one not to get a wireless one i have heard bad stories about them

Associate
I have one and to be honest it is almost TOO sensitive, my gaming has taken a bit of a backwards step (not that it was great to begin with) as it's a massive increase in sensitivity over the cheapo thing i had become used to, even though im not running it on max setting. It looks great and feels great though so im going to persivere (sp?) and re learn how to play again :confused:

Associate
rxmac, I thought that when I got my DiamondBack, but after some getting used to it improved my gaming no end.

There is one thing I can say about the Razer mice, try before you buy. I would try somebody elses because the mouse is made for rigth and left handers so some people dont like the feel.

When I can afford im upgrading to the Copperhead. I used a Logitech MX510 before I upgraded to my DiamondBack, they are both good mice but im used to the razer now.

Associate
Yeah hopefully i will eventually get used to it i am kinda already, except when i panic in css i tend to do 720's instead of turning 180 lol. I have only had it a month or so, got it for xmas, so will hopefully get back to normal again soon and hopefully improve too.

Back
Top Bottom