Razer mouse not working !!!

Associate
I have been using my Razer Diamondback mouse for at least 2 months now with no problems. Recently it has started to play up by at odd intervals not working and freezing. I have to restart my pc to get it working again but usually does it in another 5 mins.

i have updated the drivers, put mouse in different USB slot, cleaned lense, tried using without drivers but to no avail.

Also the light stays on when it freezes so i assume it isnt anything to do with the power supply to it.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

The Razer mice seem to have problems. I've reduced the problems with mine by connecting it directly to a USB port on the motherboard rather than an external hub. If you change port I found I needed to unistall and re-install the software to get it working properly again, Also disable USB power management in Device manager. I still have problem occasionally but, nowhere near as often as before.

never had any problems with my diamondback of 1yr+. it works fine for me off an external hub or motherboard but in practice, i could imagine people might have problems with usb hubs because the mouse draws a lot of power, it is best to run from motherboard if possible.

Back
Top Bottom