razor mouse problems

Associate
Hi guys every time i start my sys. i have to disconnect and reconnect my mouse. It's starting to do my head in and the drivers are the latest one's from the web site. The only thing is i can't get the firmware to install anyone suggest what is wrong......

BIGGUN said:
Hi guys every time i start my sys. i have to disconnect and reconnect my mouse. It's starting to do my head in and the drivers are the latest one's from the web site. The only thing is i can't get the firmware to install anyone suggest what is wrong......

welcome to razor hell, 90% of them are the same, ya gonna have to live with it, ive tried every tip on the web and still no joy

one of the more common problems is that the mouse needs USB2 to be working

if your usb does show as 'enhanced' then that is ok

another I have read about is clicking on the properties of each usb device and making sure that windows doesn't power it down to save resourses.

Last edited:
I had some problems with mine when I first got it but using the notes system on the website the sent me a very detailed list of items in the registry to delete, then installed the drivers and it has worked fine since then.

Well fine until the twentieth time the pc is switched on and then it just doesn't see the mouse, a quick restart (using keyboard only) sorts the problem but it is still annoying!

I have a similar problem with my Copperhead, but not my Diamondback.

If I do Start > Shutdown > Restart then I have to disconnect and reconnect the mouse, however if I Start > Shutdown > Turn off computer, when I turn it back on it works fine.

Cheers,
Hav

Back
Top Bottom