Re: ebay, possible scam.

Soldato
OP
Haly said:
Definitely!
I wouldn't have gone near him with that amount of negative feedback in a month.

Yeah i agree, i will be more careful from now on as per ebay.

On a lighter note - this shouldnt happen to me, im a Nigerian! if anything i should be the scammer not the scammed. :o

Soldato
OP
iCraig said:
no1xw.jpg

Nope..

Yet another attack-Els-signature-army drone.

How do you define intelligence? Everyone of you coming out taking a shot at me give me joke. let me see because im El and i might have been conned on ebay, i make errors when i post etc makes me not intelligent? Maybe i should question your intelligence.

Soldato
OP
iCraig said:
I don't know what you expect when you post a thread like this.

And I define intelligence as having a respectable amount of knowledge and skill.

Since you are the intelligent one, it should have occur to you not to take a stab at someone you dont even know as a person.

If that's your definition - how are you not sure i dont have any of those? Like i said above you dont know me.

Soldato
OP
iCraig said:
Haha, I'd hardly call it a stab.

You must be extremely sensitive to get offended by such a light hearted joke.

Nah im not sensitive, i just dont see the point. This aint the first time either someone (including Dons and Mods) saying stuff like that over my signature. Anyway can we not derail the thread anymore please.

Soldato
OP
Mr Joshua said:
I'm nearly in the same situation, I paid with Paypal and heard nothing for nearly 3 weeks. I looked at his feedback and he got a negative for non delivery about 5 days ago (all positive until then) so I emailed him and he's offered me a refund.

I'm going to give it until tomorrow and if there's no refund to my paypal account I'll start the dispute procedure.

You are lucky, in my case, this dude aint even responding to my emails - seven of them. I have already started a dispute, hopefully i might get my money back.

Back
Top Bottom