Rebel Moon | Netflix

Soldato

A new universe awaits on Netflix, starting December 22. From Zack Snyder, the filmmaker behind 300, Man of Steel, and Army of the Dead, comes REBEL MOON, an epic science-fantasy event decades in the making.When a peaceful colony on the edge of a galaxy finds itself threatened by the armies of a tyrannical ruling force, Kora (Sofia Boutella), a mysterious stranger living among the villagers, becomes their best hope for survival.Tasked with finding trained fighters who will unite with her in making an impossible stand against the Mother World, Kora assembles a small band of warriors — outsiders, insurgents, peasants and orphans of war from different worlds who share a common need for redemption and revenge.As the shadow of an entire Realm bears down on the unlikeliest of moons, a battle over the fate of a galaxy is waged, and in the process, a new army of heroes is formed.

Reactions: Kyo
Soldato
OP
Finally watched it last night, visually it looked well for the most part however I did notice that someone seems to have gone nuts with the blur filter in certain scenes for the backgrounds that became distracting, I'll watch part 2 but with 2 hours build up I can't say I'm hyped to watch it.

Soldato
OP
I don't think part 2 was as bad as the internet have collectively decided it is, especially the usual Youtubers. It was a little slow in parts and I don't think anyone wants to see a slow motion farming montage to pad the time out.

One thing I did dislike about this and part 1 was the choice to use the lenses that blur the top and bottom of the screen, it starts to get distracting after a while.

Back
Top Bottom