Recommend Me A Printer

Soldato
Hello All
I have been meaning to get a printer for a while now but have never getting round to it.
I am looking for a good value for money one but it needs to be something like epson as i dont want to be paying silly money for cartidges.
It wont be printing off a lot of images, mainly info from sites and address's for posting things off but i would like it to still be able to print half decent picture quality.
It doesnt need any special features that i will never use like a scanner or photocopier etc, just decent print quality.
Thats all i demand really and will consider any prices.

Thanks, Sam

Last edited:
Soldato
Well I've got a Epson R300 I am very pleased with it does everything you mentioned superbly, maybe the Epson Stylus D68 Photo Edition Printer (PR-036-EP) (£43.42 Including VAT at 17.5%) ?? the black cartridge for it costs about £4.99 as far as Ive seen looks a nice printer on a good budget.

InQ

InQ

Associate
hyper7racer said:
Yes, they look good but i dont like the look of £45 for a new set of cartidges :eek:

I have an IP4000 (older model to the IP4200 maybe?) and i paid around 70p for each of my ink cartridges.
The print quality is awesome (digital camera pictures on photo paper, printable DVD media etc).

Peg

Peg

Associate
InQ said:
I have an IP4000 (older model to the IP4200 maybe?) and i paid around 70p for each of my ink cartridges.
The print quality is awesome (digital camera pictures on photo paper, printable DVD media etc).

The 4200 uses different cartridges and there are no compatables available for it yet.

InQ

InQ

Associate
Peg said:
The 4200 uses different cartridges and there are no compatables available for it yet.

Only be a matter of time! by the time the originals will have run out i'm sure there will be compatibles available. ;)

Back
Top Bottom