Recommend me a Wordpress Theme for a hobby club?

Soldato
My retired father is a member of a model railway club (big boys and their toys :D ) and has asked if I would create a website for them. They would like to be able to admin basic areas themselves such as the gallery (uploading images to it by themselves) and would also like to update up and coming plus past events. A calendar of some sort where they can mark in coming events, meets etc would be a 'nice to have' option but not strictly necessary. To that end I'm thinking a Wordpress install and a nice, easy to work with theme would be the very ticket to get it all up and running quickly.

Have trawled through the web looking for something that would fit the bill to no avail. Can anyone recommend me a theme to download and install which would suit the subject matter the site needs to contain? Doesn't have to be free, I am happy paying for a decent one. Ta. :cool:

Permabanned
If you got to check a good collection of wordpress theme you got to check out themeforest.net they got WP themes for even business website :).

Associate
Jamor your website takes a while to load I'm on the local Uni connection 500mb plus

Have a look to see whats causing the issue. Btw half the page doesn't respond. You need to edit the theme.

Regards your man spils

Back
Top Bottom