Recommend me an Arcade style game. Shoot, Fly, Drive?

Associate
I'm getting a wee bit bored with the repetetive aspect of shooter games. I have played a few COD games but it's getting a bit monotonous jumping from one battle straight to another.
I'd like to mix it up a bit. I'm looking for a game that will have elements of shoot-em-up, flying plane and car race/chases.
Arcade level. I'm no serious gamer. Something fun.

I do recall may years ago playing a Medal of Honor game that had a section where it allowed me to fly a propellor plane and try sink a battleship or two. It was a fun distraction. Not too difficult to fly either. No fancy aerolons or tricky stuff to master before getting into the action. Just move the up/down/left/right axis to control it.

so, shoot, drive, fly mix anyone?

Thanks for the suggestion bigmike20vt. I see what you mean about the arcade thing. What I meant was A not too serious game. Certainly not sim stuff. That'd be too difficult for my 64 year old reflexes to deal with.

Thanks for the suggestion bigmike20vt. I see what you mean about the arcade thing. What I meant was A not too serious game. Certainly not sim stuff. That'd be too difficult for my 64 year old reflexes to deal with.

in which case as mentioned already you wont go far wrong wrong with GTA or just cause. both are great and just cause OTT destruction is insane fun imo

Just Cause series is fun ;)
This! You can do all sorts of stupid stuff in these games. Rocket boosters on a cow and then grapple the cow as it takes off? Sure. Grapple on to a helicopter gunship, remove the pilot and go on a destruction spree? Sure, that too. Rocket car? Yup. Wingsuit? Yup.

Not really have you have mentioned. But have you tried red dead. It's got to be the best game I've ever played.

Once you get into it, it's an amazing game. Really draws you in, I was gutted when it came to an end

Back
Top Bottom