recommend me PS3 games

Associate
Hi all,

I have just been given some vochers for a well know games store and want to add to my feeble collection of PS3 games as i don't play the console enough and feel its wasted at the moment.

I currently have 3 games:

Fifa 08, GTA 4 and Battlefield bad company.

In terms of games that i like its been mainly the PC for a while now enjoying the battlefield series and total war series of games as well a Civ 4....COD 4 was ok but i prefered Battlefield for some reason.

My wife bought me the PS3 as a b'day pressie last year and really haven't spent much time on it all, I played a lot of GTA 4 at first but eventlually went back to the PC.

Looking to buy 2 games and have been looking at the following:

Little Big Planet, Kill Zone 2, Bio Shock, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3 and Resistence 2.

What can people recommend that i won't get bored of after 5 mins.

Many thanks

Associate
OP
ok guys thank you for all the replies, i had £60 worth of gift cards to spend and was surpised at the high cost of the new games at £39.99 and some at £44.99 each when most online places seem to be at £34.99. Anyway they had a nice pre-owned section and for £60 i managed to buy Little Big Planet, Bio Shock and Uncharted Drake's Fortune so pretty pleased. :p

Thanks for all the input

Back
Top Bottom