Recommendations for learning Python as a complete n00b

Associate
I want to try my hand at coding after many years of being sat a computer and not knowing where to begin to try and understand code. I have given it a bash in the past but given up very quickly. I have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS and can get my way around getting a website together but that’s as far as it goes. I feel python is a good route into coding?

I have some spare time at work and thought it would be good to utilise the time starting to learn coding practises. My machine is pretty locked down so was looking for recommendations for free online courses that can be done within the browser, so writing the code and executing it within the browser.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

On a side note, I can VNC to my home windows PC and have SSH and VNC access to my Raspberry Pi running Kali. Maybe those could be used?

Cheers

Associate
OP
Just picking this topic back up again after watching some YouTube videos. Does anyone have experience or can recommend freecodecamp?..... is this a recognised course within the industry and is it tailored for complete beginners?

Back
Top Bottom