Red Dead redemption 2 online for $5

Associate
This looks appealing, i've never quite stretched to paying for RDR2 on the PC due to previously owning it on the PS4 and having to pay at least £35 again.

Seems Rockstar are offering a good compromise from the 1st of December as a one off $5 fee to play online including all upcoming content, even better being available on steam. At least i think its a one off and not monthly?

https://www.rockstargames.com/newsw...d-online-as-a-standalone-game-on-december-1st

Soldato
Shame hackers are still running rampart a year later. What stopped me playing Online, nothing like being in a lobby and suddenly everyone is ported to the same place on the map in the air to fall to our deaths.

Associate
Some one complaining about hackers in the call of duty thread too, is it getting worse for pc games or just bad anti-cheat for those games?

Soldato
Some one complaining about hackers in the call of duty thread too, is it getting worse for pc games or just bad anti-cheat for those games?

I think it is as bad has it has ever been. However, people are emboldened by lack of action and cheap accounts. R* has the issue that it is P2P so that is pretty much impossible to stop and with accounts being so cheap, it will only get worse. With the number of free mod menus out there keeping on top of it is not really a R* priority. However when it comes to in-game cash, they are all over it and can and will ban and wipe accounts if they know you are cheating. Funny that is the only real stat they take a really close look at. Cos you know the bottom line and all that.

Caporegime
Meh, online is ruined, I’ve got mine blocked in my firewall and lots of mods installed for story mode, can’t use online because of this but it’s much more fun anyway, I had two GTA V installs one for modded story mode the other clean for online, deleted it months ago and don’t miss online whatsoever, if anything it’s far worse than RDR2 online, which is a shame because a good online session is great fun but your guaranteed to have some hacker ruin it every time.

Top Bottom