Redeeming Assassins Creed 3 Code - Ubiplay

Permabanned
I have just redeemed Assassins Creed 3 via the ubisoft website.

The game isnt showing in my uplay account, nor have I been sent an email with a download link.

How do I download and install it? Anyone done this yet?

Soldato
Here are the instructions I received for activating Far Cry 3. Are there any steps you've missed?

Step 1: Login to www.ubishop.com or create an account

Step 2: Add Far Cry 3 to the shopping cart

Step 3: Click on "Click here to redeem link"

Step 4: Enter the game code and click apply

Step 5: Click the checkout button and fill out the necessary fields.

Step 6: Click on submit order then click on begin download

Permabanned
OP
Here are the instructions I received for activating Far Cry 3. Are there any steps you've missed?

Step 1: Login to www.ubishop.com or create an account

Step 2: Add Far Cry 3 to the shopping cart

Step 3: Click on "Click here to redeem link"

Step 4: Enter the game code and click apply

Step 5: Click the checkout button and fill out the necessary fields.

Step 6: Click on submit order then click on begin download

Done all that mate. Just the games not showing in Uplay for me.

After checking their official forum I can see many people who have yet to receive any download information or for the game to even show in their account. Bear in mind the game released in the US on Tuesday.

What an awful piece of software this Uplay **** is.

Permabanned
OP
I just illegally downloaded the game, installed it, then once Uplay installed and asked for a CD key, i entered it from what CJS sent me.

Done.

This is the thing, i havent even got a bloody CD Key.

From what I understand they send you one at launch. However a load of Americans still havent received theirs and considering the game has been out 2 days for them I don't hold much hope of actually playing at launch.

Disgraceful really.

Soldato
This is the thing, i havent even got a bloody CD Key.

From what I understand they send you one at launch. However a load of Americans still havent received theirs and considering the game has been out 2 days for them I don't hold much hope of actually playing at launch.

Disgraceful really.

CJS seem to be really hit a miss, i ordered GW2 from them for like £20, then randomly canceled on me and refunded. So i ordered from ArenaNet.

Payed £16 for AC3, got the photo of the CD key sent instantly and am now playing it :confused:

But i guess if you buy cheap.......

Permabanned
OP
CJS seem to be really hit a miss, i ordered GW2 from them for like £20, then randomly canceled on me and refunded. So i ordered from ArenaNet.

Payed £16 for AC3, got the photo of the CD key sent instantly and am now playing it :confused:

But i guess if you buy cheap.......

No mate lol, I bought directly from ubisoft's shop! If I had bought from CJS then I'd sort of expect this shoddy Customer Service lol.

Soldato
I'm waiting on Far Cry 3 and Assassins Creed 3 to appear for me to download in UPlay as well.

Just hopefully the come out around about their launch date here in the UK...

Permabanned
OP
I'm waiting on Far Cry 3 and Assassins Creed 3 to appear for me to download in UPlay as well.

Just hopefully the come out around about their launch date here in the UK...

A bit annoying we can't preload though.

If you check the Ubisoft forums apparently they send you a CD Key and download link at some point on launch day. However even now, 48 hours after US launch people are still waiting for theirs with no communication from Ubisoft.

Bit of a shambles tbh.

Back
Top Bottom