Register your guilds for GW2 here

Permabanned
Lets try get a list of all the guilds on here that will be in GW2 so a) peeps know who to talk to and b) we can have a go at ending up on the same server.

It would be great if we can have a couple of guilds all on the same server, we can then form a few solid PvP alliances .... world PvP and dominance in it, will be a major factor in this game, as it pretty much impacts on the entire server and all activities, be they PvP or PvE.

We may need 2 formats PvP and PvE, (but dont think so). lets keep all the recruitment spiel to our own websites or in a second post so it does not interfere with the guild list.

Try stick to one layout so its easier for people to wade through.
Guild name: The Immortals
Game type: PvX (PvX = PvP+PvE)
Web site: www.mmo-guild.co.uk
Voip: Mumble
email: [email protected]
Contacts on website:
Blounty
Sengar* (main recruitment officer)
Dist (on ocuk)
Raiden
Nemeses(on ocuk as wab)
Can we please try stick to this layout then I will copy and paste all guild info to the OP
I will update this post with every guild that puts their info here, rather get this in early unlike with swtor where we did this 1 or 2 months into the game. We need to keep all the guild info to a short message otherwise it becomes unmanageable.

cheers

Wab (aka Nemeses)

NB Pls only post if you have a guild and would like to add it to the list and form a alliance once in game

Last edited:
Soldato
Should have put it in the already existing GW2 thread.. At least that's what people did when it came to guilds in SW:TOR.. they used the existing thread.

I'm part of The Immortals so I'm probably bias, but I think it's a good idea to keep things separate. As GW2 gets closer to release the main thread will pick up pace and there will be lots more discussion and questions there, so having a thread specifically for trying to organize some guild alliances/teamwork and sever selection helps those who want to be part of this, and for those that don't care they can use the GW2 thread uninterrupted by this sort of discussion.

As for the SWTOR comment, SWTOR is having problems in both gameplay and dev direction (in my opinion) and although it is far from dead and I myself will be trying patch 1.2, I will also be trying GW2 because as I gamer I like to try many of the latest and greatest, and then stick with what I have more fun with. Hopefully with that said we can please keep this thread on topic.

Permabanned
OP
What happens if GW2 fails? What will happen to the guild "The Immortals" then? :p

We would still be here as we been about around 10 years now, I just thought this thread would be a good place to consolidate all the guilds that will be in GW2, so we can plan getting us all on one server a lot better than we did with swtor, I would love to say I'm a bit surprised by all the negative argumentative comments but unfortunately I'm not.

Soldato
what are you on about pretty sad people cant stick to the topic

Guildlaunch is a website service specifically geared towards guilds across a range of MMOs including GW2. The service if feature rich, intuitive to use and very well designed. I suggested it because it could potentially benefit you if you checked it out and made the switch. It is pretty sad when you post in this thread you are immediately shot down, even when offering something that could help. Imaging joining a guild with leadership like that. What an awful environment that would be.

Back
Top Bottom