Reinstalled Windows - Spanning Desktop?

Associate
Decided to reformat my PC after 2 years of abuse and I've got a strange thing happening with my Monitor.

I installed the latest Nforce drivers along with the latest Graphic card drivers for my 7800.

I've always used the resolution 1680 X 1050 however when I choose it now, rather than be maximised to my monitor, the right side of the screen is off the viewable area and I can move my mouse to the right to bring it into view.

I haven't changed any settings on my Monitor and the only difference is the new drivers.

What can be causing this? I have made sure that it is set to 1 display as when i 1st installed the Nvidia drivers it tried to do a DualView with my TV.

Finding this strange and also annoying as I want everything just displayed in 1 screen without the need to move the mouse to the right to bring it into view.

Anyone have any ideas what I have missed or done wrong to cause this to happen? I have a sneaky feeling it's something small and stupid :p

MrMacca
:D

Associate
OP
I've reverted back to some older Drivers and the problem has gone away.

Spent ages looking through the previous drivers options and couldn't for th elife of me find anything relating to making the resolution span.

Will just stick with these drivers for the time being.

MrMacca
:D

Back
Top Bottom