Reinstalling NS after format

Soldato
hey guys,

got my laptop today and just spent forever sorting things out..i have a 1tb ssd and 32gb RAM on its way today..

what i was thinking was to get a super fast 512gb BOOT drive with a fresh windows install and use the 1tb NVME that is currently running windows as my data drive and send the 1tb drive that is coming today? Would it make a significant difference?

also if i done so, im guessing I would be able to reinstall the "NitroSense" software that controls a lot of stuff on this particular laptop?

Cheers guys!

SSDs are so fast these days that the difference in boot times between the different generations is a second or two, whether one is used just as a boot drive or not. In short, I wouldn't bother with a dedicated boot drive.

Once you've installed Windows, you should just be able to download and install Nitrosense

SSDs are so fast these days that the difference in boot times between the different generations is a second or two, whether one is used just as a boot drive or not. In short, I wouldn't bother with a dedicated boot drive.

Once you've installed Windows, you should just be able to download and install Nitrosense

thank you.

Back
Top Bottom