Rejoice Black Friday Deals Are here!

OcUK Staff
It's that time of year again. The Greggs Christmas menu is out, the sky is dark, and the countdown to Christmas has finally begun. But first, we've got some Black Friday deals to be had.

2211-BF-generic-Category.jpg

Over the next week or so, the Overclockers UK website will be jam-packed with more deals than Noel Edmonds can shake a stick at. If you don't want to get lost in all the great savings, you can check out the Overclockers UK Blog for daily updates on the cream of the crop here.

This year we've got a whole host of incredible Black Friday deals on a range of products, including:
Monitors
Keyboards
Mice
Headsets
Mechanical Keyboards
VR Headsets
Webcams
Microphones
Ducky Keyboards and Mice

You can check out all of Overclockers UK's Black Friday deals here!

Soldato
the mb and ram individually are in stock and i think the rams instock but not sure cos of names. Surely, they could swap the ram if it makes the bundle instock again lol. I think they might just stop the better deals with out of stock notices

Permabanned
@Journo_Rob @NikTheSHNIK I thought prices were ment to go down not up.

The LG 32" 32GP850-B just jumped £50 :(.
I didn't buy it earlier because i was waiting to see if there were any deals on external hard drives.

Is there any chance of honouring the earlier price .

Was interested in the 32GP850-B this morning for £279.95... hour later it shot up to £319.99!

that's how black friday works, last year prices for most items sold on black Friday was cheaper in the months before...

not just ocuk i mean in general. if you want real saving wait till January when people cant afford to spend that when prices do go down

Soldato
@Gibbo @NikTheSHNIK Are there going to be any "good" deals for intel and amd platforms (latest ones), maybe cpu/mobo/ram bundles on black friday? I want to rebuild completely but offers don't seem to be materialising. I'm sure there are many people in the same situation as me.

Last edited:
Soldato
that's how black friday works, last year prices for most items sold on black Friday was cheaper in the months before...

not just ocuk i mean in general. if you want real saving wait till January when people cant afford to spend that when prices do go down

Indeed, it does. However, moments later... a deal popped up for an LG OLED C2 evo for £699 and that had me!

Back
Top Bottom