Relativley new to web designing help please.

Soldato
Right im kinda new to web designing, back a few years back i dabbled with HTML and i do believe dreamweaver or something like that to create basic webpages but never hosted any of them, Although now im in need of such things as ive been tasked with creating a basic webpage that can contain information and a few clickable links, linking to a facebook group and email address's, this is all in regards to a close family friend whos in the navy and has gone missing, so were just looking at making something which holds the info needed and can be easily updated with devolopments.

So in summary, need to create a basic page, with hopefully a free host that can handle the load, and if possible an easy to use program which is either free or a 30 day trial that will give me the basic controls to do something simple.

Hopefully someone here can help me out with this task :)

Cheers guys, that will get us sorted for now, and yea its just a bog standard Page, with an image of the guy and all the details of his royal navy contacts and our contact details, just so it's in one place and it can be passed around easily to the dubai government etc

Back
Top Bottom