Reliable Web Host

Associate
Hey guys,

looking for a reliable web host where I can get a reseller package, was with host24 and they have been slow and had random downtime for months now due to something that isn't under their control apparently. Need to escape from that but worried about moving and having the same issues.

Could anyone recommend any host they have had good experience with on a website that they use a lot?

Cheers :p

Soldato
Tsohost. I believe voted No.1 buy the OcUK poll (see sticky).

I've been with them for years and can't say I've ever had an issue. They have always got back to me within about 20 minutes of submitting a support ticket and have always been able to either offer advise or to fix the issue I had caused :)

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Vidahost have unreal support time. Used them for yonks, used to have a guy from here on MSN Messenger that worked for them. Cannot reccomend them enough.

Soldato

I've been with them for years and can't say I've ever had an issue. They have always got back to me within about 20 minutes of submitting a support ticket and have always been able to either offer advise or to fix the issue I had caused :)

Same here for me.

Permabanned
Reliable hosting with 24x7x365 days support would be required for reseller hosting I will suggest Webhost UK using them from more than 4 years now, top service with good support.

I have even read good review about Rshosting, try contacting them as well.

Best will shortlist this host contact them personally and check which one you feel fits your requirement and then decide to move ahead.

Soldato

+1.

I was with them before I made the move to VPS hosting and was very happy.

Associate
krystal hosting has been fantastic, and when i downgraded my package ( due to being inactive and not launching business yet) they gave me 2 free months.

edit - the servers run on SSDs

Back
Top Bottom