1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacement for Antec 200mm 'big boy' case fan?

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Roll, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Roll

Mobster

[​IMG]

Does anyone know of a replacement please for an Antec 200mm 'big boy' case fan that has the same mounting holes etc.?

The one in my case is on the way out and is so noisy that its now disconnected.

Thanks for help :)

2. bremen1874

Capodecina

The exact same fan appears to be easily available.

3. Roll

Mobster

Thanks, but I was hoping for a direct replacement which has a 3 pin connector and could be run from a fan controller. I might just bin the Antec and improvise something.

4. pastymuncher

Man of Honour

A 200mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro should fit as they have loads of different mounting holes so one set should line up. They still shift a decent amount of air when turned down (mine run at 480rpm) too.

5. Conza88

Associate

Hi,

Sorry - necro of sorts, but wondering how this worked out? I have a Antec 900 case, and the same old Big boy fan that I accidentally cut the power to (long story).

Need a new fan replacement for it. Any suggestions?

6. Armageus

Don

7. ianh

Mobster

The original beige/maroon Noctua NF-A20 doesn't fit the case but I don't know if the black version is built differently. I had the same Antec 900 with a bust Top fan and bought the A20 3-ish years ago and, while the mounting holes "may" have lined up, the frame itself was too wide for the case. However the frame on the that Bitfenix fan looks thin enough to fit.

I couldn't find a good replacement so I ended up swapping cases to a much larger ThermalTake Core X71 instead, which could do 4x 200mm fans if required (2 top & 2 front) :D