Replacement graphics tablet pen

Associate
I have a medion tablet (turns out it’s a generic tablet also badged as trust and aiptek) the tablet works fine, but the pen has started acting up, the only place I have found where I can get a replacement pen from is in America :(

Are there any generic pens that will work on any tablet? I saw some nice thin pens on the wacom website but I presume they will only work on wacom tablets, can anyone confirm this?

The wacom pens should work fine with yours. I don't know your exact model but I've worked as a draftsman and we used our pens on eachother's tablets with a variety of manufacturers and 9/10 it worked okay.

If in the unlikely event it doesn't work you can return the pen within 14 days and demand a full refund under the sale of goods at distance act (if they give you any trouble mention the sale of goods at distance act and ask for more information regarding it on the forums if they don't back down).

thanks for the info :) I’m going to see if I can find someone local who sells the pens, wacom make quite a few different ones I would like to try out

This is what my tablet looks like

mediontablet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom