Replacement required for DPS 220UB-1 A

Associate
I have a Acer Aspire X1700 desktop computer.

The original power supply unit is a Delta Electronics DPS 220UB-1 A. Unfortunately it no longer works (the PC no longer switches on so I presume it is a PSU problem, I have replaced the fuse in the plug!) and I need to find a replacement.

The DPS 220UB-1 A is an uncommon shape and slim profile so an ordinary PSU fan will not fit into the case.

Please could somebody recommend a replacement/upgrade for this PSU (I may consider upgrading the graphics card in the future so upgrading now removes the need to replace the PSU twice. Ideally, I'd like to purchase a new product with a warranty. The most graphics intense game I own is Ghostbusters (steam version).

Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited:
Associate
I think seasonic do one that looks like that power supply, however i would have no idea where to start looking for somewhere to buy it.

Linky

Edit: On second thought that seasonic may be too tall... sorry mate

Last edited:
Associate
The link on ebay you liked to is a 1U Flex ATX PSU (Just check your Acer out and it is a 1U). There are plenty around, mostly designed for servers however they are popular in shuttles and other SFF PCs.

Depending if you are worried about noise you can find some very nicely priced ones around. Have a look on Ebay, mITX based stores and just search for 1U flex ATX power supply on google and you'll find plenty. I know FSP do a 250W one for £38.

Associate
OP
b6659.jpg

Dimensions are 200mm x 91mm x 54mm

It's apparently a propriety PSU and I'm unable to find a direct replacement online.

Back
Top Bottom