** Resident Evil Village Thread **

Associate
Man I cant get over how tryhard that title is, to the point they only called it Village because they could work an 8 into it. What's next, Resident Evil BrIXton?

I genuinely laughed out so loud to this :D

The title is absolutely rubbish tbh, hopefully the game is so much better though. I was left a little disappointed at RE:3 remake but loved RE:2 remake.

Man of Honour
Just playing through RE7 again just to refresh myself... wow it is borderline unplayable with how frightening I find it. Even knowing what is coming next!!! Absolutely horrendous :eek:

Associate
RE7 was really scary. Very atmospheric as well.

AvP from 1999 was the scariest for me. The noise of the facehuggers and the motion tracker. it was only scary as the marine though. As the pred you felt like a boss.

Soldato
Re7 wasn't that bad it got less scary as it went on I felt.

Playing it in VR I suspect it would be worse mind

I found alien isolation worse, along with the original fear

Man of Honour
Funny that people mention alien isolation as I actually booted that up for the first time a couple of days ago. Haven’t had a chance to get very far and no aliens yet but I’m sure it won’t take long!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Funny that people mention alien isolation as I actually booted that up for the first time a couple of days ago. Haven’t had a chance to get very far and no aliens yet but I’m sure it won’t take long!
That one is definitely more scary I would say. Play at night with headphones on set to 11.

Best part will be when your partner tries to get your attention and you do not hear and she comes and taps your shoulder. That happened to me last year playing RE3 Remake during a Nemesis battle, now that was scary :p

Soldato

Top tip, first Alien encounter is scripted, don't do what i did and creep walk through for probably what felt like 2 hours until you finally see the beast.

Enjoy the medical bit when you get there....

Feel anxious just remembering this.

Back
Top Bottom