** Resident Evil Village Thread **

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Nice - it's my most anticipated game for 2021.
For me it is probably 3rd most anticipated after Dying Light 2 and Vampire Masquerades Bloodlines 2.

I wonder if we will hear any other news about another Resident Evil project, like say RE4 remake. I just hope they stop with the multiplayer stuff. Waste of resources.

Soldato
For me it is probably 3rd most anticipated after Dying Light 2 and Vampire Masquerades Bloodlines 2.

I wonder if we will hear any other news about another Resident Evil project, like say RE4 remake. I just hope they stop with the multiplayer stuff. Waste of resources.
I hear there are invites going out to RE Ambassador Program participants to take part in a closed beta for something that will be officially announced on the 25th. I fear it will be a multiplayer effort though.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
I hear there are invites going out to RE Ambassador Program participants to take part in a closed beta for something that will be officially announced on the 25th. I fear it will be a multiplayer effort though.
Yeah. Sad as they never get it right and I am not interested in mp anyways. It would have to be something pretty special to get me to play it. Tried their last effort, was not my cup of tea.

Soldato
Yeah. Sad as they never get it right and I am not interested in mp anyways. It would have to be something pretty special to get me to play it. Tried their last effort, was not my cup of tea.

Resident evil 5 coop was great on xbox 360 IMO.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Resident evil 5 coop was great on xbox 360 IMO.
Played it with my brother. Was not bad, but poor game I thought. I am thinking they will do something more like resistance rather than co-op.

One thing I hated was being stuck with an AI when playing single player in RE5.

Soldato
Played it with my brother. Was not bad, but poor game I thought. I am thinking they will do something more like resistance rather than co-op.

One thing I hated was being stuck with an AI when playing single player in RE5.

I haven't even bothered trying the multiplayer in the new one. I just assumed it would be bad. I would rather play battlefield/cod/overwatch if I want multiplayer shooter.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
I haven't even bothered trying the multiplayer in the new one. I just assumed it would be bad. I would rather play battlefield/cod/overwatch if I want multiplayer shooter.
Exactly. Hence why they should stick to putting all the effort into the single player experience in my opinion. Like RE3 Remake could have been an hour or two longer if not for the multiplayer crap perhaps.

Soldato
I hope RE4 isn't the next RE remake game. 4 was the start of RE's downfall, followed by 5 and then other atrocities that followed. 7 was good imo.

I want a CV remake if we get another remake.

Soldato
Not interested in multiplayer or RE4 remake.

Signed up to the beta test - not holding my breath :)

I thought Village was for PS5 only? Do i now not need to upgrade to PS5?!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
I would still buy RE4 Remake, even though I would MUCH prefer a Code Veronica remake. Though I would not buy it day one and just pick it up on sale probably. Where as a Code Veronica remake I would buy day one and happy to pay full price.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
All in for the day 1 :cool:

ME TOO!!!!

If AMD do a deal with CAPCOM again and I find someone selling a code for £20 or there abouts like RE2R and RE3R then I will grab it day 1 also. That said it does depend on how I feel around the time, as if I fancy some Resi and the reviews are good then I will grab it anyway. But right now I am busy with a bunch of other games :)

Man of Honour
If AMD do a deal with CAPCOM again and I find someone selling a code for £20 or there abouts like RE2R and RE3R then I will grab it day 1 also. That said it does depend on how I feel around the time, as if I fancy some Resi and the reviews are good then I will grab it anyway. But right now I am busy with a bunch of other games :)
But you are a fellow RE pro and we all need to discuss at the same time =_[

Might take annual leave tbh!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
But you are a fellow RE pro and we all need to discuss at the same time =_[

Might take annual leave tbh!
Haha. That is true, I did enjoy discussing RE with you when you was going through them all last year :)

As long as Village reviews well which I get the feeling it will, I will buy that day one. But RE4R will need to be £30 or under for me to buy it day one.

If CAPCOM come out and confirm they are working on CV then I will reward them and buy all 3 day one :p

Man of Honour
Haha. That is true, I did enjoy discussing RE with you when you was going through them all last year :)

As long as Village reviews well which I get the feeling it will, I will buy that day one. But RE4R will need to be £30 or under for me to buy it day one.

If CAPCOM come out and confirm they are working on CV then I will reward them and buy all 3 day one :p
Ha well you can just imagine what my reaction will be to a RE4 remake :D :D :D

Mate just do it. Get on board. It's the VII_I_age hype train - woo woo!!!

Also I can imagine that any CV remake will take out a lot of what would probably be considered as 'controversial' content re: the cross-dressing... obviously Ashley was a total loon but the dialogue with him being a cross-dressing freak is 110% sure to go!

Back
Top Bottom