** Resident Evil Village Thread **

Associate
Where is the cheapest place or method to get this? CDkeys seems to have it for £37

I was considering the PS5 version for the Lack of hassle and resale value. But given I’ve got a 3090 may aswell make use of it

Soldato
Where is the cheapest place or method to get this? CDkeys seems to have it for £37

I was considering the PS5 version for the Lack of hassle and resale value. But given I’ve got a 3090 may aswell make use of it
The pound is decent against the dollar so that could be where to score a deal if you find stores that take payment in dollars. HRK have it for £35.67

Man of Honour
@Nitefly Got it installed on steam and ready to play. I think I got it for £33 from cdkeys while they were doing their daily special sales a while back.
Nice one mate!! I’ve read nothing about it and will install it later. Took the day off but have now made other plans, so will first give a whirl this evening. Will probably complete it before I give any thoughts... and then I’ll comment on it to death :D

Excited :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Nice one mate!! I’ve read nothing about it and will install it later. Took the day off but have now made other plans, so will first give a whirl this evening. Will probably complete it before I give any thoughts... and then I’ll comment on it to death :D

Excited :)
I am about to begin now ;)

Soldato
Must be just me as I am finding this appalling, this is not Resident Evil and I see we still have the pointless knife and pistol.
Will need to leave it for a while and go back later.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Wow, great game so far. First couple of hours a real roller-coaster ride. Running great maxxed out with RT. Well worth the £25 it cost.
I am enjoying it more than expected also, though my expectations were low so it helped. I would not go as far as calling it a roller-coaster ride though.

Where did you manage to pick it up for £25? Thought I did well for around £33 as I recall pre-ordering for.

Must be just me as I am finding this appalling, this is not Resident Evil and I see we still have the pointless knife and pistol.
Will need to leave it for a while and go back later.
I agree, does not feel like a old school resi game. Kind of like RE4 and 7 combined is the feeling I am getting so far. I am enjoying it more than RE7 which is good, but yeah, it does not compares to the originals unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom