Responsive email templates

Associate
I'm looking to send an email out to people after a job is complete, inviting them to leave me a review. So far I am just writting them an email asking them to do so with a link to my Google business page/fb page underneath but it is so plain and 50/50 on actual replies. Want to make it a bit more professional looking

I want to add a background with the writting in the middle and then some logos, a Google logo which will take then to my Google page to leave a review, a FB logo which takes them toy FB page and then my company logo which will redirect to my website.

Is this easy enough to do? Where do I start? Do I need extra software etc?

The way I tried definitely does not work I went straight to outlook and just added a background, words but when sent it's a jumble mess.

Any help and advice is much appreciated

Thanks in advance

I wasn't sure google forms was a thing.
@chronici have a design in mind and the wording/logos etc, just not sure how to make it into a working email.
I'll look into both above options

Email templating is a nightmare, however I do recommend Stripo.. Its a templating builder that you can export the code too.

Be warned, Microsoft does not play well with templates. Your lovely made template for Google and everyone else will likely look like crap in Office/Outlook.

I redesigned my email template using mailchimp a few years back, as my previous one looked awful in outlook. I send emails from MS access, so have various text files containing portions of code that are read in around the messages and images to build the html.

It was working well until I recently viewed it in gmail in chrome browser and noticed the background colour was only around the top half of the email, making it look shoddy. It looks fine everywhere else, including outlook. I set the background to white for now, but am on the hunt for another way to produce a template (or to try and figure out how to fix it).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom