Restaurant Vouchers / Discounts

Soldato
I have become a bit obsessive recently with vouchers. My good lady and I like a meal out but like most, are being a little more careful with our money at the moment.

Tonight we are both dining at the Loch Fyne in Reading. It is the best one I know and the food has always been very good for the money. The voucher is 2 courses plus a side order for £9.95, which I think is a bit of a bargain.

The local Cote Brasserie are also doing 2 courses for a tenner before 7pm, but I am unsure if we will make that. Will do that another night.

Anybody else been enjoying restaurants more with the struggling economy?

If anybody knows of any decent vouchers on the interent post them up. I do mean decent ones, not the usual Pizza Hut, Pizza Express, Strada, Ask, Zizzi etc as they do seem to be in a permanent state of vouchering these days.

Soldato
I do mean decent ones, not the usual Pizza Hut, Pizza Express, Strada, Ask, Zizzi etc as they do seem to be in a permanent state of vouchering these days.

I thought Ask was okay actually, we have one nearby and I always get my takeaway Pizzas from there as they are £4 each and much nicer than Pizza *.

Soldato
You can or at least could get a 3 month taste card recently. I received one about a week ago but can't remember where I saw the offer.

Back
Top Bottom