Retiring from DC for a while

Associate
Hi guys,
Just to let anyone interested know that in a few days, I'll be retiring from DC for a little while. I'm moving into a flat with the GF this coming weekend and until we've got settled and got the cashflow situation all sorted, especially with regards to electricity as we'll be on a top-up card thingummybob (I'm led to believe that's the technical term for it) DC is off the menu.
On the bright side, having my own place means more room for computers, so hopefully in a few months I'll be back with a vengeance!
I'm letting my current Rosetta and Collatz units finish first, though :)

Associate
OP
If you're there for 12+ months pick an energy company (uswitch) and get them to install a normal meter. It'll be free and save you at least 10%.

Thanks for the tip, turns out it isn't on a key actually (I got confused) so we'll pay monthly. We're able to switch companies with permission from the landlord, but our initial agreement is for 6 months so maybe after that if we still like it we'll renew for a year and look at changing then. Once we've established how much we're using and therefore how much it's costing I should be able to get back into DC :)

Good luck with the move :)

We're practically moved now, just a few more major things to get in today, but from tonight it'll be our new home as we're moving the mattress today so we can actually stay :)

Back
Top Bottom