Retro console and games thread

Talking of unofficial carts, I got some more repro games from that Korean seller on the bay. Gunstar Heroes and Thunder Force IV are making their way to me. Very pleased :cool: I think you might be right about the addiction Dg lol

So went to folks place for lunch. Treat from them when I got there

Looking forward to trying mario and kirbys epic yarn on this :)

20130515_185944_zps9712ede3.jpg

Not exactly retro I know but should have some old skool bits waiting at work for me tmoz :)

Hmm never thought about playing Kirby on the wii with my TVC stick. :D

tvcf.jpg

I'll get some pics up of my Gamecube and PS2 stuff tonight or tomorrow. CBA digging my SNES, NES, 1200 etc out the cupboard . :D

Was playing a bit of Halo 2 multiplayer but the lag is pretty bad but I'm still impressed that it can still be done even though Live was switch off some 3 years ago.

Capture-22_zpsf5538097.png

Also picked up Wolfenstein for the Jaguar 64 today, no box but with manual for £10.

Anyone seen a snes game like this? i have tried google and found nothing, tried to see if ebay has any for sale and nothing

can not seem to find any details, did not know they made carts with more than one game on

pirate cart you can tell by cart colour and the screws aswell ;)

@Rich Hi mate sorry I didnt get back to you I got my megadrive and have been nothing but dissapointed! at the quick glance I took of it on arrival I gave the guy 5 stars only to get home from work and find the back cracked and a few deep scratches on the top and some of the white is a mess on the top theres no point in me taking that cable off your hands :(

I get its an old console however I messaged the guy several times about its condition upon each reply getting great condition still on the look out for a decent condition mega drive one preferably with the high definition audio along the top if anyone has one?

on a side note my sonic 1 and 2 arrived fully complete for 6 quid each in immaculate condition!

@rich Hi mate sorry I didnt get back to you I got my megadrive and have been nothing but dissapointed! at the quick glance I took of it on arrival I gave the guy 5 stars only to get home from work and find the back cracked and a few deep scratches on the top and some of the white is a mess on the top theres no point in me taking that cable off your hands :(

I get its an old console however I messaged the guy several times about its condition upon each reply getting great condition still on the look out for a decent condition mega drive one preferably with the high definition audio along the top if anyone has one?

on a side note my sonic 1 and 2 arrived fully complete for 6 quid each in immaculate condition!

Lass at work has a megadrive 1 for sale. I shall enquire for you as she wants it out the way :)

I really want a Jaguar but can never find one for a decent price :(

Good find on Wolfenstein, £10 is a bargain, box or no box :)

I had the same problem before Christmas, I was watching quite a few on eBay with a budget of £50 but even the unboxed ones were going for silly money. Couldn't even pick up one without cables or controllers. It was just pure luck that I stumbled upon one in my local store very soon after it came in.

Is anyone going to the Retro Revival in Wolverhampton this weekend? Or has anyone been before and is it worth a 2 hour drive and £20 to get in. Only spotted this was on yesterday and I can only make it on the Sunday but looks pretty interesting.

Right this is bugging me, why is Zelda a link to the past so expensive?!?! I can't seem to get it for less than £25 :(

All I want to do it play it...

Since the 3DS sequal has been announced the prices have gone up. Same thing happened when Michael Jackson died, all of a sudden Moonwalker on the Mega drive was worth more than usual.

Is anyone going to the Retro Revival in Wolverhampton this weekend? Or has anyone been before and is it worth a 2 hour drive and £20 to get in. Only spotted this was on yesterday and I can only make it on the Sunday but looks pretty interesting.

The only gameshow close to my area and I won't be able to go as I'm not in the country:(

Its their first event so I'm not sure what I will be like but I went to RePlay Expo for the first time in Manchester last year. It was good but I won't be going again as the organization of the event was poor.

fancied a gameboy micro,cant believe how much they sell for.I fancied playing some old mario games on one ,think i will give it a miss.

Also anyone used that retro bright stuff yet or any other hydrogen peroxide cocktail to clean any consoles up? i got a yellowed amiga 1200 that i fancied cleaning up

Back
Top Bottom