Retro console and games thread

Associate
Speaking of music, My Limited edition Streets Of Rage 2 OST Double LP turned up from Data Discs. It's a lovely set with a Gatefold sleeve and 2 Prints. They are releasing Outrun soon which i will be pre-ordering!

IMG_20160429_092507.jpg

Man of Honour
^^
Very nice.

I wa temped myself to preorder it, but the lack of a turntable meant I wouldn't be able to play it. I did look on Guntree and Shpock for an old HiFi, but prices were too high for me.

Associate
Barmy I had a look in the loft and couldn't find my old Playstation stuff, I think I might have put them somewhere else. I will have a dig around but I did find my Jogcon controller.

Man of Honour
^^
Never seen one of those before. Just read it was designed for Ridge Racer 4 and was actually force feedback.

I remember the NegCon that Namco released but I'd probably moved on from the original PlayStation by the time the JogCon was out.

Man of Honour
Bought these reproduction cases from http://replacement-game-cases.co.uk/

Basically £6 each delivered including a UGC.

The print quality is as good as you're going to get I suppose. I'm guessing they use the best available scans from around the web, which is why the blues are slightly different shades on each cover. There's also the fact that the UGC is slightly taller than an original Sega case, so the cover might need a slight trim if you wanted to move it into an original Sega case.

Associate
Started to sort my cables out:

Got about a billion more cables to sort, seems never ending.

Nice, I have been thinking of one of those idea quad boxes for my retro consoles as well. My TV unit is rubbish for top loading CD or cartridge consoles as there isn't enough height. Did you spray the backing MDF black yourself or did it come pre painted?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom