Associate
No idea where to post this so mods, feel free to boot it someplace else or send it to silicon heaven.

I've decided to stream some games, currently from the Sinclair ZX Spectrum era. I'm very green, but if anyone is interested and want to check them out you can view my first attempt last week, Chaos - the Battle of Wizards here:

and Rebelstar from last night, the un-cleaned up stream there (it needs a note to skip forward at one point where I got stuck & had to Google the solution! This version will be done tomorrow):

Anyway, like I say, these are my first two proper streams so if anyone is interested then feel free to check them out, comment, criticise, praise, etc.

Thanks.

Associate
OP
Here is the final version with the skip ahead note etc for my stream of Rebelstar:

Wow, Chaos brings back memories. And I can remember playing Lords of Chaos as well.

Yep, great games & I'll probably be streaming Lords of Chaos sometime as well! The whole brewing potions & character creator really added depth to the later game. Great stuff.

Associate
OP
Here's the recording of the live stream of the sequel to Rebelstar, Rebelstar II: Alien Encounter I did yesterday 08-03-2017. You can see how they ended up eventually at XCom in places imho.

Associate
OP
Do gautlet
Indeed I will be… all of them! This week I'll probably be doing Chuckie Egg as I said on another place I'd probably be doing that… but Gauntlet soon, certainly!

Great stuff. Are you just streaming on Youtube or do you stream on Twitch as well?
Thanks! I just stream on YouTube; I do have a Twitch channel but it's only populated by tumbleweed! :)

Associate
I like your videos and the age and type of games you are streaming but just one observation from me, can you try and not say Umm so much maybe, that does put me off a bit.

Associate
OP
Here's the recording of my live stream of Chuckie Egg which I did yesterday, Wednesday 15/03/2017. Only 40mins so slightly shorter than the 3 hour Rebelstar II one you'll be pleased to hear!

Associate
OP
I loved chuckie egg for the BBC Master. Especially when the bird gets released from the cage :D

Yep, I first saw it on one of those posh BBC machines :) so was desperate as a kid to get it for my Speccy. I'd totally forgotten just how fun it is to play! Thoroughly enjoyed it! & yeah, when the duck gets out of the cage its pretty manic as I found out whilst streaming! :)

Associate
OP
Thanks for the compliments! Hugely appreciated!

Please do Percy the Potty Pigeon by Gremlin Games next!!!!!

Added to the list!

Here is the live stream of Part I of Nosferatu the Vampyre. Unfortunately I encounted a bug in the game that prevented me from continuing so I'll be completing it offline then uploading it sometime this week (so I can then live stream Part II next Wednesday). Anyway, it's below if you want to check it out regardless.

Back
Top Bottom