** Retro Gaming/Hardware YouTube Channels **

Man of Honour
I thought it would be good to gather a list of retro gaming / vintage YouTube channels, as there are quite a few around.

Post your favourites and I'll add them to the list :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Slopes game room.
Ashens (when not reviewing tat or eating horrific things)
John Riggs
Gaming Historian
Retro Asylum
John's Arcade
The 8 bit Pit
That Tim Guy

Soldato
If you guys really are retro gaming fans, there is only one place to be on Youtube!!

One Credit Classics

The guy who hosts the channel is clearly super passionate about the games that formed his youth. There's a new game cleared every week, usually 8 bit or 16 bit console games, often an arcade classic too.
Then there are multi part long play videos every Saturday too.

There have been some real highlights and definitely something for everyone.

Among lots of other things there's:-

One credit clear of Ghouls 'N Ghosts Arcade

One credit clear of R-Type Arcade

Multi part series on Shining Force

Multi part series of Super Mario World

Golden Axe Arcade - hardest difficulty, no energy lost

Tons more there to entertain you people too. Give him a watch and a sub (thumbs up emoji)

Soldato
We're not allowed to talk about it directly, but everyone knows about it and almost all retro fans use it, would be silly to pretend it doesn't exist.

I guess I understand why we can't actually discuss emulation on here though. I'm sure there are plenty of places on the web for that.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Some good links there, I've gone through most and added them in and will do some more later. Subbed to quite a few :) I wasn't sure about ETA Prime (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_0CVCfC_3iuHqmyClu59Uw) as it has a lot of emulation stuff on it which I thought was a big no no AFAIK?
I’m not endorsing it but his videos are more than emulation, he’s got some good overclocking videos and reviews of single board computers.

Back
Top Bottom