Returning Amazon items w/ Hermes Print In-Store - does it cost?

Soldato
I need to return an Amazon order, fortunately my local corner shop is a Hermes Drop-off point. I don't have a printer at home so can choose this option on Amazon;
Hermes Drop Off - no printer required - £0.00
Your QR code will be emailed to you which you can then scan at the Print-In Store machine in your local ParcelShop. To find the nearest Hermes Drop off location where printing facilities are available, click here. Make sure you have the ‘Print label at ParcelShop’ selected when searching for the nearest Hermes Print facilities.
It says £0.00 on Amazon, but when double checking on Hermes here it says "Pay and print your label in seconds, from as little as £2.45"

I'm assuming Amazon cover the cost here and there is no charge, just wanted to double check? :confused:

Thanks.

if you return it because you changed your mind , doesn't postage get subtracted from the refund .... unless it was a free returns item, like trainers, I've bought.
I don't have prime.

if you return it because you changed your mind , doesn't postage get subtracted from the refund .... unless it was a free returns item, like trainers, I've bought.
I don't have prime.
Not sure about that but I have Prime anyway :confused:

Thanks for the replies. I'll check it out. If the machine wants to charge me I'll just cancel and ask my neighbour to print the label p

Definitely free. I've done it quite a few times at my local shop and never had any charges. It does seem to take about 2 weeks for Amazon and other stores to acknowledge receipt of the return though.

Back
Top Bottom