*Review* Boogie Bug AimB.Pad XL Gaming Mouse Surface

OcUK Staff
The Boogie Bug AimB pad is something you wont find on every desk, in fact it usually replaces the desk rather than be something to use your mouse on.

1326479111.jpg

This is certainly not your typical square pad, at nearly a meter wide, it certainly is a contender for the biggest mouse pad ever brought to market. The Boogie Bug AimB pad is made from a soft fabric material that ensures both a fluid and precise movement, but also allows the Boogie Bug AimB pad to be rolled or folded and taken to LANs very easily.

Contents:

Quite simply, you get the Boogie Bug AimB pad. It comes rolled which will mean it will have curved edges for a short time, but the there are no stickers or accessories with the pad.

More photos:

1326542592.png

1326468432.png

The Boogie Bug AimB Pad:

The pad itself is 450mm x 900mm with a thickness of 3mm, it supports optical and laser mice and is made of cloth. The pad is dark black with the logo in the bottom left corner. The pad comes with a non slip rubber bottom for making sure that it doesn’t move around too much when you are gaming. The pad is large enough for a keyboard and mouse and still have room for extra peripherals. Boogie claim that the pad can be an indispensable tool for those working in the field of graphic design or architecture due the precision and movement. The pad is very smooth, most gaming mice coming with long lasting mouse skates, meaning with the Boogie Bug AimB the mouse skates are likely to last longer as the cloth will offer less resistance and wear slower.

Conclusion:

It has everything that you need from a mouse pad, smooth cloth design, the right amount of glide and finally, it’s massive. It is a great product for gamers that are looking for every edge in gaming, but also something comfortable to game on. While there are mouse pads that offer less resistance and target specific game genres, the AimB caters for all. The only downsides are the size and the glide, it may be too big for some and the glide may not be enough for those looking for a super slippy surface. At between £10-15 it is great value for money and while it may not be one of the more established brands, it’s quality and design is very high end.

Overall Score = 8.5

Want to buy one? Here it is!

Boogie Bug AimB.Pad XL Gaming Mouse Surface @ £14.99 inc VAT

Want it bigger? Get the XXL version here:

Boogie Bug AimB.Pad "Extreme" XXL Gaming Mouse Surface @ £22.99 inc VAT

Associate
I bought one of the XL ones when you guys had them on special offer and it is epic! I soooo wish I had bought a second one at the time. Great review btw but really it just doesn't do it justice on how stupidly big the XL one let alone the XXL. Before anybody buys one I strongly advise you to take measurements and make sure it will fit on your desk ;)

Now let the Boogie Bug Goodness begin :D *grabs popcorn and beer*

Stoner81.

Soldato
This pretty much covers my whole desk. I bought one too when they were on special offer. Although i think mine could do with a bit of a clean now.

Associate
Just to give peeps and idea on the size check this out:

Warning - this is a large image

Code:
image dead grrr can re-up if anybody wants it.

That is my rig atm with the Boogie Bug of course :D

Stoner81.

Last edited:
Soldato
i bought one and after a week, i put it back in its tube and havent opened it again - i didnt like the way the mouse felt on it, it got dirty very quickly and i generally felt it got in the way - i was ready for it to change my life, but sadly it didnt :(

Associate
Just to give peeps and idea on the size check this out:

Warning - this is a large image

Code:
http://imgkeep.com/l/79yj827b685f/79yj827b685f.jpg

That is my rig atm with the Boogie Bug of course :D

Stoner81.

Thats a cool setup, your desk must be huge though?

Back
Top Bottom