• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Reviews/Thoughts on MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS XS OC?

Associate
Hi everyone,

I'm in the market for either a 2070S or 2080S. The MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS XS OC looks just about affordable at £619.99 right now on OCUK.

Hard to find reviews for the card itself though? Does anyone here use it, recommend it etc?

Cheers,
Alex.

Associate
OP
what resolution are you playing at?

I would save money and get a 2070Super for under £500. I don't think the performance difference is worth the price difference.

4k resolution. I wanted to future proof as I only use P3D and MSFS2020 comes this year!

Associate
OP
If your main reason for upgrading is for a game that isn't released yet then I would seriously consider waiting until the game is close to release before buying. New GPUs are coming out this year, if the game isn't released until later in the year there is every chance that a new generation of cards will be out.

Forgot to ask what CPU do you have and how much memory?

Just in the meantime I have hundreds of £££s invested in P3D and cannot use it currently as performance is now shocking with my old 1070.

I have a 9700k @ 5.0GHZ.

Back
Top Bottom