Right thats it ... WOW

Associate
right , ive never played world of warcraft and ive loved all the over warcraft games so after writing this post im going to download the 10 day free trial version :eek: .
what have i let my self in for ?
is this game realy as good as everyone makes out, any pointers on what i should do at the begining?

Soldato
When you d/l it let me know what server you are on and what faction. Horde/alliance.

I was very sceptical about it but after it d/l and I started to play it that all changed.. Be warned.

spinna said:
any pointers on what i should do at the begining?

I shall help you out. I have only been playign for 3 weeks os I still class myslef as a noob but I have experience.

Associate
If you're due to start a MMORPG I'd advise you to start a newer one. You'll never catch up with those who've been playing WoW for an aeon. Essentially, most of the genre are the same, just different levels of polish.

Soldato
0gami said:
Consider a Healer or Tank if you want to feel 'Wanted' :)

Yep, I had to roll a warrior to feel the love. Handy tho, just tonight I got randomnly whispered, ended up being MT in an 18 man Onyxia Raid. :D

Soldato
Redman said:
If you're due to start a MMORPG I'd advise you to start a newer one. You'll never catch up with those who've been playing WoW for an aeon. Essentially, most of the genre are the same, just different levels of polish.

It's true that catching up would be near impossible - but there's enough newer players that it doesn't matter. I disagree that you'd be better off with a newer game - WoW is still the most playable and beginner friendly game out there by some margin. The fact that you're not the first person to level 70 doesn't matter in the slightest.

Soldato
Catching up will take time and if you are set to try to catch up it will make the game really boring and you will be dissapointed with it. Take it in your own time.

I made that mistake and now. Im just creating 4-5 alts to play with each on a different class. If you start with some noobs and hang around with them add to friends it will become really good.

Back
Top Bottom