Ring Of Elysium

Soldato
Went to install this and then read the privacy and backed off off straight away, I'm far from a tinfoil hat dude but some of the below is just ridiculous and the servers are based in China so red flags are waving at me here or am I just being paranoid?

Linky to Privacy Policy.

* software installed on your system, including AV and threat protection
* All hardware, even if it doesn't pertain to the game
* Recording of what you do, when the game is launched, whether or not its the main window
* Network filters, logs. IP addresses and connection info
* shellcodes loaded by the game process, shellcodes typically loaded by a process that hosts cheat tools, shellcodes loaded by processes that are suspected of being a host process for cheat tools in the operating system; information related to ongoing processes, drivers, and other executable codes
* the location of your device when you use our services, such as from the GPS, WiFi, compass, accelerometer or other sensors in your device
* Information about what other software you have used and how you have used them

Soldato
The ******* dire latency is doing my nut in. Not managed to get a single hit on target today, despite at one point having a clear shot on a stationary target with a M4 and 4x scope from about 50y distance. Another time I emptied a Vector into a guy at close range and not one bullet registered as a hit, despite us being so close that it would've been harder to miss than to actually hit the guy. I read somewhere that even if you select EU Servers (like I do) the game still chucks you on to the US or Asian servers for the actual game.

It's ruining the game for me.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
The ******* dire latency is doing my nut in. Not managed to get a single hit on target today, despite at one point having a clear shot on a stationary target with a M4 and 4x scope from about 50y distance. Another time I emptied a Vector into a guy at close range and not one bullet registered as a hit, despite us being so close that it would've been harder to miss than to actually hit the guy. I read somewhere that even if you select EU Servers (like I do) the game still chucks you on to the US or Asian servers for the actual game.

It's ruining the game for me.

Just had a game and it seems fine for me.

Soldato
Only managed to get one game in tonight (family concerns take priority) and had it again. Stalking this chap around the mountains and I here him trying to creep up on me, so I position myself just right around a crag and he walks right into the cross hairs of my AK47 and freezes about 20' away. I unload 40 rounds into him and nothing, and then I'm dead before I even see a flash from his weapon. Checked the latency to the server and it was up over 350ms again.

Soldato
Only managed to get one game in tonight (family concerns take priority) and had it again. Stalking this chap around the mountains and I here him trying to creep up on me, so I position myself just right around a crag and he walks right into the cross hairs of my AK47 and freezes about 20' away. I unload 40 rounds into him and nothing, and then I'm dead before I even see a flash from his weapon. Checked the latency to the server and it was up over 350ms again.

Mate just play on NA servers, I get these issues too massively when trying to play on 'EU'. NA seems much better for me

Soldato
Yeah, think I'll be giving the NA servers a try out when I play next. It can't be any worse than how it is now on the EU servers. Just had a quick Google and it seems there are quite a few people experiencing the same thing too.

Back
Top Bottom